Friday 2 October 2015

Getting Ready

Today was a busy day all around.  It was doing the billing for me as well as a ton of other things, and for Rob it was getting ready for Winter.

Rob had friends, Steve & Mike come over to help him as his poor back can't afford to do it anymore.  They most certainly made a huge dint in the pile with leaving barely anything unpiled in the enclosure.


Bandit joined on in with being the working dog he is, as you can most certainly tell.


I am so cold right now I am hoping someone would think about turning on the wood stove.  Tomorrow it will definitely be going on, or the next day, whichever day it rains as there is no way I am going to be cold and damp.  I will be fine once I get under the really warm duvet.

I haven't been really cooking much for some time now, but dug my heels in today to try out the clay baker my girlfriend's Mom gave me.  Thanks Shannon.

The chicken fit perfectly in the Romertopf Clay Baker, and turned out very moist.  Rob doesn't care much for chicken, however did enjoy tonight's dinner.


More on the Romertopf Clay Baker by *clicking* HERE.

*Sigh* it has not only been COLD, it is dark by 8 pm now.  I am not looking forward to the time falling behind on the 1st of November.

Time to call it a night, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Had the furnace going for the last 2 days, I refuse to be cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bandit takes supervising seriously!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...