Saturday 1 August 2015

Spent

All my teaspoons of energy have been over spent.  It has been a busy day but still nice to have the kids here, all seven of them, and our BFF, Doug & Vicki.

Vicki & I hit the roads this morning to do some Garage Saling.  Prior to that I had been awake from midnight, and out for a walk with Buddy at 5 am.  Yes I am tired .... but here are a couple of photos:


More Photographs to follow tomorrow, as this girl is heading to bed soon, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...