Monday 27 July 2015

Yucky Ewwwww

Today had been warm, however not too stifling.  Rob was busy pressure washing the lower deck in prep for Deckover, and waxing our car, to relax in the shade after my niece Joanne and I came back from downtown Wiarton shopping.

The beauty of our blooming Yucca, to a hot man cooling off and my silly niece fooling around..


Today there had been a putrid stench in the kitchen.  I looked over by the stove on the cupboard to find ...

... the watermelon had exploded ! and the smell was just way too nasty.  I took a photo and went back to Foodland.  I had my money refunded.


Shopping with my niece today I had picked up some Angel Cards.  I am looking forward to a daily reading.


Later this afternoon I headed over to my girlfriend, Shannon's moms  Much to my surprise...

Shannon had gotten me this beautiful Tea Pot planter, an her Mom had given me this Hurricane Lamp.  What sweethearts xoxoxox


I can barely see through my eyes, so off I go Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...