Tuesday 7 July 2015

Part III: The Honeymoon

Have you ever been to Toronto? have you ever been to or by One King West?  well my son and daughter-in-law have and still are for one remaining night's stay, this evening.

The History about One King Street West is very quite amazing, never mind the architecture of the building !!!  Check it out by *clicking* HERE, making sure you use the arrows at the sides to scroll through its history.

The view from Paul & Liz's 50th something room wayyyyy up in the sky.


Yes they went up to the CN Tower, having lunch, or was it dinner, there at the restaurant.


I had been up in the CN Tower the Year it had been built.  Not familiar with this tower? just *click* HERE to find out about it.

So I had been told by a reliable source, there had been 10 lbs of Honeymoon weight put on within the past 3 days, as well as lots of walking, subway rides and exploring the downtown Toronto Malls (I am thinking maybe the Eaton Centre?).


The "professional" photographer's photos, who was Liz's cousin, Tasha Winger.

Each time I look at these photos I cry tears of happiness .... these two have had many mountains to climb and endure until they arrived at this day.  God Bless them for all their Future days ... always.


That is it until Part IV:  Before The Wedding, tomorrow ... stay tuned.

Really, Rob, really, why on earth would you "flip the bird" and have it send via ext message to my girlfriend, Vicki?  no worries she sent one back to you.  Hahaha  ... the continuing battle between the Ogre & the Troll.


Something used but new to me ....

Rob bought me a VW Passat from an Estate Sale.  I am thrilled to pieces to be driving this sleek baby, and yes she has get up and go!  The 2004 Kia Amanti will be up for sale on Kijiji before I know it, YA YA YA !!!


More on the 2006 VW Passat can be found HERE.  The added bonus? our Paul's best friend, Blake, is a mechanic for Crosby's VW in Kitchener, and said he would "look after" me when it came to the maintenance and mechanics of this vehicle.  I love our boys !!!

I am tired, as it has been not only been a busy day, it has been a very tiring day as I haven't had a good nights sleep for some time now.  Maybe tonight? Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. My fingers nicer than the Ogres! The kids look so happy, Paul's wedding ring glinting in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree what a happy couple. Don't like the CN Tower, as I am terrified of heights.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos! and congrats on the new shiny car - I love the look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very happy couple!

    It's been years since I've been on the Tower.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...