Wednesday 29 July 2015

Morning Has Broken

Yesterday morning I had left the house with Portia at 6:30 am before the heat came with the rising of the Sun.  We had walked down by Colpoy's Bay and the Wiarton Marina, with the sun on the rise and as you can tell below, morning has broken.

Which is your favourite of the three photos? I do love the Marina photo, but really do love all of them as they are "feeling good" photos, yes?


What made me laugh was the following sight; what made me want to cry is I only had my iphone deciding at the last moment not to carry my camera along (I regretted that decision).

I had the enjoyment of watching 5 otters scamper across the boardwalk along the front of where the boats were moored..  It was hilarious watching their antics.


Today had been a scorcher, however we found ways to try and cool down..


This evening I picked myself some "make me feel good" lilies from my unkempt gardens.

Two photos of things I love.  The clock I had purchased for $10. at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago, and the Boston Ferns hanging in our Gazebo out on the deck..


Other then getting our bedding washed, along with a load of darks afterwards, not too much other was accomplished this day.  Yikes ! I still have to make up our bed fresh, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

1 comment:

  1. The second one for me.

    I remember watching river otters playing in the Oxtongue River up in Algonquin Park while hiking a trail. I was no more than twenty feet away, they knew I was there, and they knew I wasn't coming towards them. It was such a pleasure to watch them having fun.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...