Saturday 11 July 2015

Excitement Or ????

My day was not started with too much excitement as it began at the Emergency Dept. of the Wiarton Hospital to get the testing completed and x-rays on my chest cavity.

In by 9 am and out by 11 am.  And truly? I appreciate we have such a fantastic Health System in Canada, even though I was very tired waiting for results.


Facebook was humming like crazy this morning !!!  Apparently a restaurant, downtown Wiarton, was being boycotted by lots of Mamas with their babies today, as a Mama breastfeeding in Public had been offended.  

I happened downtown today, and got a couple of candid shots ...


Oh MY, who could be upset at one of these little darlings being fed in Public? not I.


More on all this excitement or ???? can be found by *clicking* your mouse HERE.  

My opinion on all of this?  I believe it would be best to keep it to myself, however Breast Feeding in public, or anywhere for that matter, is NOT breaking the law.  That you can read all about by *clicking* your mouse HERE.

Whoohooo! the weather and our business gave way finally to time for Rob to be able to apply Deck Over to our front stoop.  Now it has not only been freshened up in looks, it is not going to be slippery when wet.


While Rob got that done, I managed to get 2 loads of laundry washed and hung out on the line, as well as the bed striped and remade up fresh.  It had been a beautiful day.

My girlfriend's Mom sold her house, so Shannon came up to give her a hand sorting and packing.  Her oldest son, Brad, also came along to help.  While visiting them late this afternoon Brad came across a baby Stick Bug.

Yes you could tell it was a wee baby in the photos.  Green in colour, however appearing white when on the Fuchsia petunia.


I did also manage to get a couple of plants potted today.

Shannon's Mom also loves Roosters and gifted me this guy ... I am happy happy happy ! thanks Joanne.


Rob & I also got the Solar gazebo light installed and a few other things placed here and there.

I so LOVE our Gazebo ... and I so would love a 4 Season Sun room someday in my Forever Home.


No guesses that I am tired, as is Rob since he got home at 2 am this morning.  He has headed off to bed with me not too long behind him, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

**DISCLOSURE:  All content within my personal blog post(s) are my own daily experiences and opinions (unless otherwise stated), not that of any group I belong to or volunteer for.

2 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...