Tuesday 16 June 2015

It's A Start

I didn't have a good day today, but I had a stay at home day, with the exception of signing our grandsons, Aiden & Connor, for Day Camp in August .... have I mentioned how excited I am to have them for a week in July & in August this Summer????  I am certain I will be mentioning a few times more before it actually comes to be.

As most days I am nauseous, however today seemed worse then other days, along with the usual aches and pains.  Not getting really much of anything done what I did do was force myself to go out into the most beautiful day we had today ...  the Sun was out, there was a slight breeze and the temperatures were perfect.  A day like today every day for the rest of my life would be a dream.

What I forced myself outside to do?

My flower beds are in ruin, however it's a start I made, and as my friend said to me today, "it is what it is", and I can't humanly do more then what I am capable of doing at any given moment.


Rob also got the lawn cut tonight, as with all the rain and dampness they had begin looking like a hay field.  The mosquitoes were and are horrid !!!!

We have a wireless pet containment system for Portia.  The key which turns the battery in on the collar snapped the other day.  I called Pet Safe about getting a new on.  All the way from Indiana it had arrived today.

Things in Indiana must be as big as things are in Texas as that was some very LARGE packaging they had sent it in.  I could not help but have a chuckle over this one.  


Just before I had came back inside a car had pulled in at the end of our driveway.  Much to my surprise and delight it had been my friend, Diane, dropping off a little thank you and surprise for me.


I have known Diane from the very first when I began my Blog 4 years ago, and let me tell you she is a beautiful person inside and out.  I am so very lucky to have such wonderful friends.  Thanks Diane I can't wait until we get together for coffee and catch up more.  xx


When Rob and I had gone down to the Salvation Army to sign the boys up for the Vacation Bible School program, we also stopped around to the Foodland store to get some hamburger buns for our Dinner.  Tonight I had BBQ'd Turkey burgers, without a bun, and Rob had regular Beef hamburgers.

Speaking of Beef, has anyone noticed how high the prices are for it now a days?  along with everything else as well.

Oh I almost caught myself in a lie.  About 7 pm I picked up my neighbour friend and headed down to fill the van up with fuel at the Gas Bar at Saugeen First Nations.  We hadn't been together for sometime.

Tomorrow is looking like a not too bad of a weather day, however I have overlapped two morning appointments.  I hope I can pull them off then get my butt back home, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. I agree the cost of beef is terrible, we seem to have been eating more pork recently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that packaging for such a small object!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, the price of beef will remain high for the foreseeable. Which is nice for the farmers but not so nice for the bbqs.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...