Tuesday 9 June 2015

Home Again

I just arrived home again about 30 minutes ago from my mini trip down South.

Last night I stayed at Paul & Liz's, leaving there this morning around 6:45 am, after being awake from 5 am or so.  I landed in back at my sister's with Tim Horton's coffee shortly after 7 am.

We had a great visit before I had to head back home just after 3:15.  I made it back through Southampton to fuel up, ending up back in Wiarton at 6:15 pm, to grab a coffee at Tim Horton's to take along to a 6:30 pm meeting at the Chamber office.

I got home to a lovely Dinner made by my Rob of homemade burgers and potato salad.  What a nice surprise.


Am I exhausted? darn right I am and I have a feeling it will be "crash" time the next couple of days ahead which I can not afford, but will make the best of.  I am happy to be back home,  Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Did you see the article about us fibromites needing a 48 hour recovery period from stressful or ambitious events? Rob needs to come after you with a big stick Girlie!

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...