Wednesday 24 June 2015

Getting My Walk On

3 am came pretty early, but other then getting up to the bathroom, I stayed in bed until 5:30 am.  Rob was up early and out the door before 7 am, and I was out the door by 8:30 am.

This was the view across our field looking towards our bush line around 6 am.  A beautiful morning.  The chart below it denotes how to care for a Hummingbird feeder.  


The Hummingbird nectar/temp chart I found, along with other great tips, is on line by *clicking* HERE.  We must take good care of these little wonders of joy, yes? 

I had to lay down again this afternoon since my energy level today was at a low.  After Dinner, I made myself text my friend, Lynn, who was on for going out for a walk.  I have to push myself to walk on a regular basis as I know it will help me with my health and energy levels better then not.

Yes I have been trying my best by getting my walk on ....

My average as increased to 7726 daily steps from 5000 last week.  I am gaining momentum little by little.

Just think once I get my energy pockets built up, teach myself how to pace myself (which I have been told to do the past few years) and begin somewhat of a routine with my life again, I will hopefully also increase my average daily steps.  This is what I hope to accomplish.

Hopefully I also get my ZEST for Life back sooner then later, as it has seemed like it has been a long time lost.

That is all she wrote, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I too managed to get my boys out for a walk. Wasn't sure I would make it back! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am up at the crack of dawn this time of year have a tea whilst in my jammies and sit out on the porch watching and listening to the birds planning my day out and then I get dressed and on a daily basis in the early mornings I do one of my favorite things , go for walks with my Miggs for an hour up and down the valley roads, it is a good work out and it jump starts me for the day so I can get other things done . Hope you get your energy back and are able to get back on track routine is very important for if I didn't have routine I would be all over the place in my head and body ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day and keep up the good work on your walking .

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on the walking, could do with having you for a walking partner, to get me off my butt!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know there was a schedule for changing hummingbird feeders, though my parents tended to do that regularly.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...