Monday 15 June 2015

A Tad Bit Of Fog

Another night of not such a great sleep with a day of exhaustion stretched out ahead of me.  Tonight my hopes for sleep are high, especially since there had been a failed attempt at a Cat Nap mid-afternoon.

After just getting the bed made up, and the Aussies looked after I had to head out to do a couple of downtown errands.  It seemed that I had barely gotten back home, had some lunch when I had to head over to Owen Sound.

I met up with my niece for a coffee, then we checked out a couple of stores together.  I got home mid-afternoon feeling quite exhausted.

Meeting at 5 pm didn't see me back home until almost 7 pm.  I finished loading an update on our Garmin GPS then began this short post.

For those who were unable to copy & past the links in my blog of yesterday to read all about Sparkle and her update, please go back as I linked it up a bit different.  Just *click* HERE.

Other then muggy, the day turned out pretty nice despite there being a tad bit of fog this morning ...


Before I call it a day I thought a bit of humour was in order.


On that note it is time for me to sign off, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...