Thursday 25 June 2015

A Change For Me

Rob was out the door before 7 am this morning, with me not too long behind him just after 7:30 am.  He went in one direction while I headed the other way towards Owen Sound, as I had a hair appt. at 8:30 am bringing on a change for me.

I had my appt. at Shear Experience with Susan, who I loved when she had cut fixed my hair a couple of months ago.  I was going to get foils to highlight my hair for the upcoming wedding (ONLY 9 days away).


I absolutely LOVE how my hair was done.  Just think it didn't seem that many years ago I was much much more "natural" blonde then what these highlights gave me.


Now the debate is on as to whether I leave my hair down for the wedding or have it pinned up?  anything thoughts?  


After being in the chair for over 2 1/2 hours this morning I was in quite a bit pain and discomfort in my neck, and truly the pouring rain did not help with other body parts or the headache.  I was happy when I was done and got to meet up with my friend, Sharon, for a coffee afterwards.  She was very kind enough to lend me her silver clutch to go with my wedding ensemble.  Thanks Sharon.

This afternoon after I arrived home at 1 pm I had a 3 hour crash on the couch, so needless to say nothing but the bed was made today.  This evening I attended a Business After Hours event at Chamber Member, Rural Rootz.  A lovely venue and a "must see" if you are in the area.

To learn more about Rural Rootz in Wiarton, please *click* HERE.

Dianne Adams, a just new Wiarton Chamber Member, who does Yoga, as well as a variety of other healing arts, had been giving mini demos of Tai Chi massage to people in attendance this evening.  Dianne teaches at the Rural Rootz "Tree House".

Rob had a mini massage, and really found relief in the short time Dianne generously afforded him.  Thanks Dianne !


We had fun at the Business After Hours.  Here is my friend, Wenda of The Painted Turtle and Headquarters styling it up.  Can you see Dianne? matching up her yoga pants with Wenda's top?  too much fun !  I also won a door prize of a $20.00 Gift Certificate from Luscious Bakery & Deli in Wiarton  ... whoohoo !


More on Luscious Bakery in Wiarton & Sauble Beach can be found by *clicking* HERE.

We did not arrive home until after 8 pm this evening.  Needless to say I am very tired and almost ready to call this day a "wrap", Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

5 comments:

  1. I vote for wearing your hair up, more becoming and if it's a hot day, more comfortable off your face....dressy. Bess

    ReplyDelete
  2. have it however you feel comfortable with. You have a lovely head of hair though and I love the colour very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for up, but with some hair around your face (part up, part down?). The color is very attractive. Looks like a full day! So happy you won a gift certificate!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair looks awesome ! I vote for what ever you prefer looks good either way ! Nice pics and looks like you had fun . Hope your pain gets better and goes away ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whichever way you prefer would do nicely.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...