Thursday 14 May 2015

Too Busy Too Tired

Both poor Rob and I have been way too busy and too tired this day.  For some of us there is no "happy medium" unfortunately, especially when one has their own business with irregular hours.  However people have to try and make a living the best they can

We finally got our income tax completed, signed and electronically filed hopefully tomorrow once returned back to our accountants.  That is one big thing off our plates again until next year.

A beautiful sunset last evening, but a heavy frost early this morning.  Hope nobody lost any new plantings.


It had been a little on the cool side here today, however the Sun was nice and I did manage to get one load of laundry out on the line to dry if nothing else.  I kinda swept the floor and put the dishes from the dishwasher away too, but man my whole house needs rehauling.

This evening I had a Chamber Meeting.  I am withdrawing from one of the duties I took on as a lead, so hopefully that will cut back on some of the meetings for me other then the once a month meeting.
I need to begin concentrating on my home, our business and my health.  Also with my Sons upcoming Wedding that has been on my mind, as well as a few other Life events.

Rob and I had attended an Open House for the new Berford StArtisan Co.(previously the Home Hardware), owned by Paul & Joan Deacon, last night.  Rob had himself a little fun ....

My Crabby Cabbie found his own "lift" !


Looking for a "spot" for your artistic "unique" creations? please contact Paul Deacon @ befordstartisanco@gmail.com
With the Victoria Day Holiday Weekend fast approaching Rob has also gotten himself booked pretty much for the whole day tomorrow.  I guess I will be holding down the fort.

I am tired and worn out.  Off to put my feet up for a bit then to our bed shortly after, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. I sound like a bad penny when I say, you HAVE to slow down........but I know you can't so just try and do what you can do. We want you around for many years to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right to slow down. Being this stretched out has taken a toll.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...