Wednesday 8 April 2015

Crazy Busy (Again)

Today was crazy busy for both Rob & I.

It took me some time to get myself motivated today, however when I finally did I got a load of laundry in and some vacuuming done with my brand new Dyson DC78 Animal vacuum, which I happen to love by the way.

I then tackled the Crabby Cabbie 1st quarter, which has to be done, with HST submitted, by the 15th of March (next week).  I got all three months organized and one month entered.  Before I knew it it had been lunch time.

I had also gotten a call from the Optometrist, Dr. Grundman here in Wiarton, with a cancellation at 2:15 pm, could I take it?  Of course I took it, and had my two year check up done.  I am happy to say my vision has not changed the last two visits, and I have not had to have a new prescription in four years now.  I did want new frames, and that cost me a fortune that almost took the wind out of me.  $69.00 for the new frames, and almost $300.00 for the new progressive lenses, not even counting the $89.00 for the examination !!!  I almost *fainted*.  I am hoping these glasses will last me another 4 years.

After my appointment I picked up my friend, Pari, to go along with me to Port Elgin, as I found an Americancast White Porcelain sink on the swap for $50.00.  Once I seen it I purchased it for $40.00.  I am planning on having our kitchen counter top replaced sometime, and this investment will save us when that time comes.  The stainless steel sink Rob had gotten a few years back is terrible, and does not have a luster shine to it even after being cleaned.  Not happy with it, so hoping this one I purchased today will work out well for us.

Yes it was a busy day with Rob and I both getting home, one after another, shortly after 7 pm.

My Auntie Gladys suggested, after seeing my hair cut in yesterday's blog post, that I might consider getting some highlights in my hair.  I am thinking that might be a good idea, any thoughts on highlights from anyone else?  If I do get it done, would they last until the wedding at the 1st of July?

Tomorrow I have the Self Management Workshop for Chronic Pain, and a meeting later in the evening.  Tonight, or I should say right now, we are watching The "Voice", Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

2 comments:

  1. Highlights give my fine hair some body. I have it done about every three months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At some point I'll have to get new glasses- they work fine, but the frames are outdated, I think.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...