Sunday 4 May 2014

This Is It.

Sleep left me at 3:00 am.  My poor Crabby Cabbie had not gotten home much before that hour having been out working all night.  

Rob is tired today, I am not feeling well with being drained along with a sour tummy.  Hopefully before tomorrow arrives it will be gone from me.

I got nothing done more then some dusting and a bit of vacuuming around the wood stove and dining room area.  Bed made, dishes done up and a load of laundry folded and put away.  Oh yes how could I forget, when Rob had gone out on a call I had done up the Crabby Cabbie receipts for the week, along with the deposit.  Always something to do with the Crabby Cabbie each day.

Looking out the patio doors I spied the Gander with his life long mate ... wonder if they have a nest close to where they have been feeding?

Not one of my best shots.  I tried to stand out on the deck but the cold breeze got the better of me.


It doesn't matter how poorly or tired I might feel, watching these little imps, going on four weeks this upcoming week, always mesmerise me.  Who doesn't love themselves some "puppy love"?


This is it for my day.  Rather boring I am when I am not having the best day.  Tired I am used to being on a daily basis, constantly battling fatigue, however adding in a sour tummy is completely a different matter all together isn't it.

My poor Rob has a sore throat, swollen glands and a sore ear.  Truly this cold weather needs to end soon.

The Sun is out now after mostly a dull grey day, however no warmth comes from it with the chilling wind that has accompanies it.

Oh for those Summer breezes to return ....


Before I sign off, I must express my heartfelt thanks for all the caring comments, positive energy and words of encouragement sent my way from my post of yesterday.  Somehow with all the support it eases everything a bit knowing there is understanding and experiences similar to what each of us feel at times. This I am truly grateful for both the caring and the sharing.  Thank you to each and everyone of you.

Sunday evening, almost 6:30 pm, what would a gal do with a sour tummy whilst feeling fatigued?  not sure about any other gal, but this one is going to "pop" another stomach pill, turn the electric blanket on in her bed, have a hot steamy shower, comb out her hair and call it an early night here, Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard.

3 comments:

  1. Oh hon, I hope you and Rob feel better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps a bit of ginger ale, if you've got it around. Tea might help, for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope You both feel better soon. Just read your blog from yesterday as well. No wonder you got a sour tummy. Hope things work out better for you with having the Grandkids. xoxo L. C.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...