Sunday 24 November 2013

Colour ME Pink !

I just finished a Quiz HERE, and my Aura was Pink:

Your Aura is Pink!
Personality: Pink is one of the most interesting auras, yet also the rarest. A pink aura is a mixture of several auras put together. Pink has the bubbly personality of yellow, the passionate attitude of red, orange’s weirdness, and purples gracefulness.Pink Aura people are by nature loving and giving. They love to be loved too. Because of this they gather around them close friends and family at every opportunity. They like to host family events and are very generous of their time. They have a high regard for their health and will look after their bodies with good diet, nutrition and exerciseThe Pink Aura individual is a natural healer, highly sensitive to the needs of others and has strong psychic abilities. They also have very creative ideas and strong imaginations. Because of these personality traits the Pink Aura person makes great writers of novels, poetry or song lyrics.The Pink Aura individual hates injustice, poverty and conflicts. They strive always to make the world a better place and will make personal sacrifices in the pursuit of this ideal. Pink Aura people are strong willed and highly disciplined and will expect high standards from others. They have strong values and morals and seldom deviate from them. Because of their honesty and likable nature they are valued as employees but also make excellent employers because of their sense of fairness.Pink is one of the coolest auras out there….you are very lucky! 

Love Life:  Pink Aura people are very romantic and once they have found their soul mate will stay faithful, loving and loyal for life. .

I believe my Aura suited me just fine, and my Love Life couldn't have been further from the truth.  Right Rob?  

I also just recently viewed a video I thoroughly enjoyed, awed at the beauty of the Red Fox at the same time of being amazed.  Thought I would share this as well for any who have not had the opportunity to come across it yet:


Pretty cool was it not?   I also am impressed with the person(s) who set these types of documentaries up as well.  

Something else I was to learn about today was the Sequel to the Hobbit will be out in Theatres this December.  I am SO EXCITED !!!  I told Rob, and he said he wasn't allowed to go.  Why is Rob not allowed? because he spent at least $30.00 on one pop and one bag of popcorn at the first sequel we went to see in January !  Highway Robbery it is.  

No worries honey, we will just make certain you have yourself a good filling meal before we go see the Sequel.  Check it out .... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1170358/

It is playing in Owen Sound on the 12th of December, details HERE.  It is a Thursday night, and Rob is usually too tired or too busy, but maybe he will make an exception and have a Date night with me, I just know he will.

On to the day at hand.  Rob was out on a Taxi Run this afternoon, and I had to go meet up part way with him.

The plows were winging back the Highway, it was a crisp cold, but sunny day, and I took along some company with me.


Lexus has to be the very best travelling companion of all four of our Aussies.  Since she first came home and was set beside me in a vehicle she just "sat" nicely and went along for the ride.  She was happy to look over and recognize it was our Rob we were meeting up with.


Bandit is a good traveller, unless he sees something and barks, also barking at people when we are parked.  Mercedes isn't too bad, but still jumps around quite a bit, and Buddy? well his is just a Mad Dog jumping all over the vehicle, so he gets a lead attached to him and really enjoys going along for a ride.

When we returned home everyone of the Aussies were settled back in while I thought about something being prepared for our Dinner.

I had taken a Pork Loin out of the freezer earlier, so this is what it was going to be today.  I first made a Rub for it before placing it into the Crock Pot to be slow cooked.  I just lifted the lid to have a close up look at it as it shows in the picture to the right, and the smell that came out was very appealing to my senses.


The Rub I put together was as follows:

1 tsp. Dry Mustard
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp Cayenne (powdered)
1 tsp Onion Salt (dehydrated)
1/2 tsp Thyme

I will have to post tomorrow on how we liked it, as I just threw it together at the last moment not giving it too much thought at the time.

The remainder of my afternoon was spent not doing much of anything, but I did vacuum the couch real good, as it had been bugging me that it had needed done.  A "I NEED to DO" project it was.  Lots to do but tomorrow is another day.

I was happy happy that Elizabeth emailed me a photo of the five kids later today as well.  They had put up the Christmas tree today !

Briar, Josh, Connor, Aiden & Chloe.  5 Christmas Hams by the look of how they are all having fun.  And for the final Ham ....


Here is our Boy, Paul !  We really do love this big Ham. xx


Truly I am so grateful that I get photos sent to me on a pretty much regular basis, or when I ask, as this is something I didn't get too much before.  It is especially nice since I do not see them as often as I used to at one time, with Aiden spending more time in past years with me, and most recently both Aiden and Connor. 

Thanks Elizabeth !! xx

Oh yes I almost forgot, I just finished watching Santa Claus with his Reindeer, you might like to see them too?  Just go HERE to do so.

The potatoes are almost cooked, and the slow cooked pork loin is smelling really good.  Dinner time isn't to far off now, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

  1. I love that Paul let you take a picture of him in that hat. lol. Burt'n Ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dinner looks delicious!

    I never bother with snack foods at the movies... it really is highway robbery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We stopped going to the movies...the sound and movement was too much for me.Thank heavens for DVDs!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...