Thursday 3 October 2013

Say Good-Night Girl

I headed down South on the Highway today with my dear husband, Rob, to do some "Crabby Cabbie" business.

This trip I was able to stop for less then 1/2 hour, 27 minutes to be exact, to see some family.

My doggie Nephew, Taz, has been growing like a bad weed, and he is such the cutest little guy around the whole block he lives on ... this has to be true, as just look at that face.


My sister had been had at it all day with housework, gardening, or whatever, and unlike myself, she will not show her face if it is "undone", if you know what I mean, however beautiful it is.  I did get some great beauty shots of her flowers though.


Left our home by 11 am to return home after 8 pm.  What does a smart girl do when they can barely see out from their eyes, never mind talk or type?

Say "Good-Night ....

...my bed surely is calling out my name, is it not? "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

3 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...