Thursday 31 October 2013

HAPPY Halloween !

I LOVE Halloween !!! truly it is my most favourite Holiday, if you could class it as a Holiday, out of the whole Year.

It is the time to dress up to go along Trick or Treating with a child, whether your own, a grandchild, or a "borrowed" one.  A pot of chili, or Spaghetti Sauce simmering on the stove for a "quick" meal before going out for the fun of going up and down the town streets collecting lots of goodies.

The high light of the night returning home to sort and count all the goodies, and luckily be shared with if there is something the child might think they have too many of, or think they might not like ... oh goodie is right.

Childless again this year, and every year since a few ago when my Great Nephew, Riley, got to big to go out "Trick or Treating" with his Auntie.

No photos of my Grand Boys this Year, however I still got photos of my girls & one boy !  Thanks Liz for emailing me photos of Chloe, Briar, and Josh & his friends.  Hopefully next Year maybe I can make the trip down to visit everyone for this Holiday Halloween night.


Aren't those little darlings scarrrryyyyy in their costumes?  really they would get lots of treats from me should they have came to my door.

How was my day?  it was busy with decluttering the inside of our telephone desk, cleaning the sideboard off of Crabby Cabbie clutter, going out on a call at 7 am, to ending the day with a last call at 7 pm.  Can I say, "tired"? of course I can and do it quite loudly if I had the energy to do so.

A quick meal has been put in my mouth and consumed in the form of a bland pasta....certainly nothing to write home about.  Bed? oh you look so very good so watch out as I will be heading to greet you very shortly, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

4 comments:

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...