Wednesday 18 September 2013

I Am Done Like Dinner

I really am "done like dinner", and I haven't even had dinner yet.  It is 7:15 pm with me still waiting for my "Crabby Cabbie" to arrive home.

I had a busy day with our bed stripped, three loads of laundry washed and hung out on the line, a bit of puttering here and there, a Crabby Cabbie Fare that I helped out on, a trip to our mechanics to pickup our one Crabby Cabbie vehicle and  this afternoon ....

.... at 2 pm I started cutting the front lawn with the push mower.  The front is about 1/4 of all the lawn that needs cutting, but this took me about 5 breaks and 2 1/2 hours to do this much.


As you can tell by the colour of Bandit's feet, he had been helping me with the lawn, however not doing any of the pushing of the mower.


Some of the breaks had been playtime.  Lexus and Mercedes had also both been out for some of the lawn cutting, as well as out helping take the laundry in off the line.


If I ever ever come into some money I have decided I would like a State of the Art ....

Diesel John Deere Riding Tractor ... isn't it pretty ???  I am certain the price would also be pretty high too for such a ride.


For Dinner I had put Pork Loin Chops topped with onions in the Slow Cooker.  A couple of hours later I drained them, then added a can of Cream of Mushroom Soup on top of them.  By the time my Crabby Cabbie came home at 7:30 pm  I left blogging to have our Dinner of loin chops, boiled new potatoes, broccoli and bruchetta bread..  It sure was good.

I am pretty certain I am going to feel the wrath of  having cut the the lawn by tomorrow, but I have no time for that as I have plans as it is my Mom's 86th Birthday.

The Aussie need to go out & about yet for the the last time today, and I will then be hitting the sack myself right after, "Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard".

4 comments:

  1. Yup a lawn tractor for that size of yard for sure . Our lawn tractor is in for repairs not like they used to be with all the hydrostatic malarkey now a days all so complicated . Yup Miggs get's green feet to after lol .Hope you get a good nights sleep after such a busy day ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh those Bandit feet are too cute!! :) I hope your Mom has a happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your Mom's 86th that is wonderful Happy Birthday to Cindy's Mom.
    By the way your post makes me feel done like dinner I am exhausted jus reading and thinking of how hard you work.:) Hug B

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a big lawn, after all.

    I hope your mom's having a good birthday.

    ReplyDelete

How nice of you to drop around to have a wee visit with me to see what I have been up to from time to time. I look forward to your comments as they add much brightness to my each and every day to know there are such wonderful people out there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...